M.E./C.F.S. Training for Business
M.E./C.F.S. patients with a ‘mild’ level of severity and would be able to continue working part-time if their employer understood the condition and offered appropriate adjustments.
At the current time (2019), M.E/C.F.S. patients are having to leave employment due to a lack of appropriate support. Businesses would benefit by not having to train replacement staff or go through a lengthy recruitment process.
Why do Businesses need to know about M.E./C.F.S?
- You will know how to keep patients in work where possible. As a community, we have a large economic burden and are often not eligible for disability benefits due to the fluctuating nature of the condition.
- You will be able to help the wellbeing of patients;
- Improve attrition rates;
- Knowledge of the condition and appropriate adaptations = USP for customers with M.E./C.F.S.;
- Knowledge helps to reduce stigma felt in the workplace and wider community;
- Suggested adaptations for M.E./C.F.S. are, in part, suitable for most other chronic illnesses (including Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease and Lupus).
This business professional’s course teaches learners that M.E./C.F.S. is much more than simply a health condition.
Upon completion of this three module course, learners will know why M.E./C.F.S. is a global health crisis, how patients are diagnosed with the condition, and know the challenges M.E./C.F.S. presents within a business working environment and be able to identify possible solutions.
Buy the CoursesTake the Business Professional’s Course as an Individual Buy Group Licences for the Business Professional’s Course
The Cost of the Course
Single seats are £89, but there are Group Discounts:
10-24 Seats – 10% Discount.
25-49 Seats – 25% Discount.
If you require over 50 seats, please contact us and we will provide a bespoke quote.