M.E./C.F.S. Training for Education
M.E./C.F.S. is the biggest health cause of long-term school absence in the UK. Many pupils are finding themselves excluded from school due to a lack of attendance or finding that they struggle to leave school with qualifications because they didn’t receive appropriate support.
This training could mean the difference between a 16 yr old leaving school with qualifications or leaving having not met their potential. M.E./C.F.S. is a unique complicated condition and should not be included in ‘one-size fits all’ school disability policies.
Why do Education Leaders need to know about M.E./C.F.S?
- You will know how to keep M.E./C.F.S. patients in school, college or university where possible;
- You will be able to improve the wellbeing of student patients;
- Adequate support will result in improved attendance;
- You will be able to support students to ensure they meet their potential;
- Knowledge helps to reduce the stigma surrounding the condition.
This education professional’s course teaches learners that M.E./C.F.S. is much more than simply a health condition.
Upon completion of this three module course, learners will know why M.E./C.F.S. is a global health crisis, how patients are diagnosed with the condition, and know the challenges M.E./C.F.S. presents within the education sector and be able to identify possible solutions.
Buy the CoursesTake the Education Professional’s Course as an Individual Buy Group Licences for the Education Professional’s Course
The Cost of the Course
Single seats are £89, but there are Group Discounts:
10-24 Seats – 10% Discount.
25-49 Seats – 25% Discount.
If you require over 50 seats, please contact us and we will provide a bespoke quote.